COVID-19 Outbreak: We can help
Providet Service Associates Inc. has been cleaning hospitals, schools and corporate facilities since 1989. While most of our work has involved the cleaning of ventilation systems, we have performed deep cleaning in certain areas of hospitals and pharmaceuticals, including clean rooms and kitchens. Our technicians are Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) certified.
During this state of emergency, we are available to assist you in keeping your facilities clean and safe. If, as a result of the emergency, your facility is closed, our service can provide a deep cleaning now so you can be up and running as soon as the restrictions are lifted.
We will be using electrostatic sprayers to disinfect all areas. These sprayers work by charging liquids (i.e., cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants) as they pass through a sprayer nozzle. This generates charged droplets that repel one another and actively seek out environmental surfaces, which they stick to and even wrap around to coat all sides. Once the surfaces are sprayed, the disinfectant sets on surfaces to the appropriate "kill time", normally about ten minutes, before wiping down.
Using this method, we will disinfect and sanitize the following surfaces:
- Floors and baseboards.
- Walls and ceilings.
- All horizontal surfaces (including furniture, window ledges, overhead lights, phones, picture frames, carpets, etc.)
- Bathroom fixtures including toilets, sinks, tubs, and showers.
- Mirrors and windows.
- Dispensers (soap, water, vending machines, coffee makers, etc).
- Waste will be disposed of appropriately.
- All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Although we will disinfect and sanitize all areas, particular attention will be paid to high touch surfaces (doors, armrests, fixtures, equipment, keyboards, etc).
- Equipment, (including our cleaning equipment) is cleaned and disinfected between floors and other areas so as not to cause cross contamination.
Hospital grade disinfectant will be used in all facilities. An MSDS will be provided in our proposals or upon request prior to a formal proposal.
As noted above, our signature service is the cleaning of HVAC systems. There are some early studies that suggest this airborne COVID-19 virus can travel through the air ducts. During this time we will be disinfecting the HVAC systems that we have service agreements with using the electrostatic sprayer method as described above. We will be doing this in addition to our normal cleaning and sanitizing methods as an overabundance of caution.
Give us a call at 1-800-647-4822 or email us today to schedule your cleaning.
Clean as a Whistle
50 Division Ave,
Millington, NJ 07946